Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Haircut planning - 6 Months a Pixie

Oh god - this is coming: my first short haircut.

If you don't know, I started this blog partially as a place to keep a gallery of hairstyles I want to try as the hair grows back.

So here are some I pulled together from the internet in order of shortest to longest. I picked these based n the idea that since I'm growing my hair out I shouldn't be choosing styles with wildly different lengths of hair. I don't want to have to clip the sides/back - I worked really hard to grow that hair! Sadly, I may already be past the first 4 styles below. Or maybe I just need product and some idea of how to style? Also almost all of these are considered pixie cuts (even some of the short bobs)....weird, right?

I think these should take me through the next 6 months or more. I welcome more suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment